It’s Spring and newness is in the air. Let’s meditate on new beginnings, newness in ourselves, newness for the world, and visionary freshness for humanity for the Day of Meditation of April.
Our theme “behold all things are new.” Together, living from inner and innate excellence of Being, all things, all human impact upon the world, all relationships are new.
The link to enter and the schedule are the same each month.
- 8 am MT: Set the focus, meditate.
- 9 am MT: A visual presentation on equanimity
- 10 am MT: Directed outside contemplation/meditation
- 11:00: Meditation
- Noon: Lunch for 1 hour.
- 1 pm MT: discussion, Q&A
- 1:30 MT: Meditation
- 2 pm MT: short presentation
- 2:20 MT: closing meditation