Music can be so good for heart and soul. Add a little dancing, and the body gets the goodness too! George Harrison often expressed essential teachings in his lyrics, and set them to either haunting or joyous melodies.
- impermanence? All Things Must Pass.
- the slippery slope of self-interest and its evil: Beware of Darkness
- greed: Taxman
- the spiritual Path: My Sweet Lord
- love one another: Give me Love, Give me Peace on Earth
- being in the right place at the right time/good karma: Wa Wa
- wisdom is not easy: Horse to the Water
- see the need of others: Isn’t it a Pity
- true love: Something
- light and joy: Here Comes the Sun
Watch it on PBS if you are a member. Concert for George
Not a member? Please become one and support public television. The video seems not to be available for streaming through other providers. DVD is available for purchase at ConcertforGeorge.com