for humanity and the world.
Each of the two podcasts are 3-4 hours of the retreat. There are numerous meditations on each, plus the presentations.The morning’s presentations are brief and simply move the theme of loving-kindness to the next phase of contemplation/meditation/experience (#1). #2 begins with an open-mic discussion time of half an hour, then -in addition to the meditations- there is a presentation on loving-kindness and the chakras.
The agenda of meditations for #1 was:
- warmth of the heart, warm heartedness
- warmth expands out, spacious equanimity, light of the heart
- equanimity, generosity, empathy
- the loving-kindness of Mother Earth
The agenda of meditations and presentations for #2 was:
- chakras and loving-kindness
- maitri/Maitreya and the invocation of loving-kindness
- closing meditation
#1: Aug. Support 1 ,
#2: Aug. Support 2 ,
Here are the slides of the day. a day of meditation – Aug. 2020
See you for September’s Day of Meditation in Support of Humanity and the World on Sept. 12.