What is Esoteric Psychology? It is a comprehensive study of a human being as an evolving being of consciousness and capacity. The first focus is Energy as recognized through the seven primary and archetypal energies in our solar system and beyond: the Seven Rays.
The Seven Rays underly all manifestation and expression. Esoteric Psychology holds oneself before one as the evidence of the Science of the Seven Rays. How you think, learn, communicate, or move in your body is, right now, demonstrating at least one of the five dominant Rays that comprise your energy signature. The temperature of one’s emotions through the day report the Ray of the emotional body. Passionate, excitable, and quick to respond are hotter in temperature than patient, calm, or reserved; whle both emotional aloofness or cruelty feel cold. The temperature analogy is also describing certain Rays on the emotional body. But, the Seven Rays are only one focus of the one-year Esoteric Psychology program.
Other subjects of study and interactive group processing are:
- the unfolding of the chakra system and subtle anatomy. This is demonstrating every moment of every day already, but does one recognize the chakric or vehicle reason for such manifestations? Why are some habits hard to change and others not a problem? Furthermore, whole-self transformation is greatly supported when one understands the inner wholism that one is working with.
- the spiritual Path and its ongoing unfolding through our life. In other words, everything is Path. Learning how to work life as Path speeds one to greater ease in one’s life and fosters one’s capacity to serve others and the world.
- the understanding of others and the world through the wide lens of energy, telepathic currents, and ongoing ceasless change
- plus, the cultivation of meditation as an art, science, and way of living one’s Being.
The Seven Rays display in the learning styles of children and in the teaching styles of parents and mentors. There are many esoteric (hidden) reasons for increased sensitivity in the children that are incarnating, in the ways that their minds work, and in their choice of parents. Generally speaking, they have a chakra system that is functioning alternatively, and usually more refined, than society as a whole. Informed support of the young people in our life and the world is another good reason to take this program.
The one-year Esoteric Psychology program begins Friday, April 26, 2019 near Madison, Wisconsin. It is offered in association with Spirit Fire Meditative Retreat Center, an educational non-profit organization. The one-year Esoteric Psychology program consists of:
- four weekend retreats (Friday evening – Sunday afternoon) providing a secluded environment for weekend intensives, deep work, group meditation, and camaraderie.
- retreat location: Durward’s Glen in Baraboo, Wisconsin. durwardsglen.org
- twice-monthly online mini-classes or practicums in Esoteric Psychology, the science of the Seven Rays, and your expansion;
- selected reading from Esoteric Psychology I & II, Discipleship in the New Age II, the Rays and the Initiation by Master DK through Alice Bailey, as well as other texts
- instruction in meditation.
- Tuition: $1000. $500 deposit required by December 17, 2018.
- Lodging: $500 total for all four retreats. $150 deposit required by January 11, 2019. *Lodging is single occupancy/private rooms.
This program is drawn from a multi-year Esoteric Psychology program that was taught in Toronto, Boulder, and Boston from 1993-2004. The facilitator is Donna Mitchell-Moniak. She holds a master’s degree in Esoteric Psychology and PhDE in Esoteric Philosophy, both from the Seven Ray Institute. She is a meditation teacher, author, and the founder of Spirit Fire. SpiritFire.com Donna’s blog is BlazingLight.net .
Contact: Donna Mitchell-Moniak (email@example.com) with questions. Register at http://www.spiritfire.com/esoteric-psychology.html