We’re back and should have consistency through the completion of this book. We left off midway through Book 3 of Alice Bailey’s commentary on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Book 3 is about the skill of meditation, as well as the capabilities that naturally come forward for a practitioner as he or she applies the skill of refined meditation to a particular object or sense or state of meditation. The result is higher “powers” such as clairaudience, clairvoyance, levitation, perceiving the past or future, and such.
- LOS book 3 sutra 29a the navel chakra or the solar plexus??
- LOS book 3 sutra 29b atlantean root race
- LOS book 3 sutra 29c why the navel center_
- LOS book 3 sutra 30 & 31 no hunger and thirst
- LOS book 3 sutra 32 mastery, master, heart centers
- LOS book 3 sutra 33 the heart, intuition, the development of intuition
- LOS book 3 sutra 34 heart again, the Path
YouTube that was mentioned:
- Three part series on Neanderthal human beings and their intelligence: Wisdom of the Stone Age