Join us on Sunday at 8 pm ET for a group discussion of The Light of the Soul by Alice Bailey. The group is open and without tuition. We engage the subject of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, which LOS is a commentary of, and do so with the idea of understanding the Ageless Wisdom principles offered by Patanjali long ago. His system of yoga is as applicable today as it has been for millennia.
Click here to join. We use GoToMeeting online platform. It is compatible with all devices and computers. Allow a minute for the application to download to join.
For Sunday, Oct. 5, please be ready with Book 2, Sutras 17-23 (on the perceiver and what is perceived)
Here are the podcasts, by subject and Sutra, from last Sunday’s discussion.
- 1 LOS Book 2 overview of sutras 1-9, plus sutra 10
- 2 LOS Book 2 sutra 10, Aryan (noble) truth
- 3, LOS Book 2 Sutra 12 Karma
- 4 LOS Book 2 sutra 12 karma as the path to liberation
- several thoughts on this one. It begins with a thought about the crucified Christ and one’s responsibility, then goes onto Sutra 14 and 15. 5 LOS Book 2 Sutra 14 & 15
- 6 LOS Book 2 Sutra 15 the gunas and pain
- 7 LOS Book 2 Sutra 16 warding off future pain