Thank you to Linda at LindaLiteBeing for the nod to Blazing Light with a Liebster Award. What fun! To quote Linda, “The Liebster is really cool because it helps introduce more readers to great bloggers, which is kind of the point of blogging.”
Rules for Liebster:
Answer your nominator’s 11 questions
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 deserving blogs with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions.
1- What is your favorite cartoon character? Tom of Tom and Jerry
2- Do you speak any languages other than your native language? No, unless metaphysics is called a language!
3- What dishes would be served for your favorite meal? the Curry Confetti Quinoa I created last week, Pineapple Chicken Shish-k-bob with Coconut Milk Peanut Sauce on the Side, and Heirloom Tomatoes. Oh, don’t forget the Red Leaf Salad with homemade Lime Hummus Olive Oil Dressing.
4- Why did you start blogging? Truth be told, someone told me to do for SEO for Spirit Fire’s website. But that purpose quickly, whether served or not, changed as I began to delight in the medium.
5- Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles but I love hearing a Stone song anytime.
6- What is your dream travel destination? Inside any great ancient temple. Something in me would relish meditating among the wall mural hieroglyphs in Egypt.
7- Do you prefer writing or typing? I used to prefer hand-writing but MS now has made that not easily readable. Typing is always readable, yeah!
8- How has WordPress changed your life? Many ways: 1. a whole world community of very interesting, conscious people, writing well, and actually displaying the arising consciousness of humanity. I am inspired everyday. 2. Formulating thoughts is always an interesting process. I am glad for the forum and opportunity. 3. It feels like like-minded friendship.
9- Can you whistle? Yes, but not any special finger kind of way.
10-If you could choose an alter-ego, who would you become? Emilie Du Chatelet
11- Do you prefer life before or after the invention of cellphones? Before in many ways.
Random Facts about myself
- I sometimes still miss my dog, Leah.
- My dreams still include hiking, running, and dancing.
- I can’t eat beets.
- I could not finish The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and found it tedious.
- I thought The Quartet was the funniest movie in ages.
- I wish for a world with no combustion engines.
- Puma and Dragon visited the last drumming circle I led.
- By the real placement of the planets and stars, I am a Gemini, and by traditional astrology a Cancer. Both full charts can work. I find that curious and inviting of contemplation.
- I was a Girl Scout leader for several years and loved every minute.
- That’s all I can think of.
Other Blogs with Less than 200 Followers, and the Nominators Questions would be the ones that I had to answer. Have fun!
- ditto on Esoteric Embers
- Beyond the Dream (again).
- Living Awareness Meditation
- Baby Steps to Happiness