Gratitude to Rory at Beyond the Dream for nominating Blazing Light for the Versatile Blogger Award. Rory’s blog is insightful, mindful, and true to the Tao-Zen-non-dual center of his heart. I highly recommend it and often post from it to the Spirit Fire Facebook.
The Rules of the Award
Gratitude (genuine indeed!)
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate other blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Uhhhh, I’m a woman in this life, and am glad about that. There’s something about the internal biology of creation that intrigues me.
- I love to meditate, anytime with anyone.
- The roots of existence are my exploration, but that’s like having a soup spoon and uncovering the paw of the Sphinx only to discover that it’s a whole Sphinx which is part of something more, which is part of something more.
- #3 leads to more meditation and emptying because my mind will keep trying to put the new understanding in the soup spoon.
- Nature is sensual to me; maybe to you too.
- I want to experience a Crop Circle.
- Joy and gratitude fill my heart every day for life and a human birth.
Blogs to nominate. (I don’t have 15 because I’m still fairly new at this, and simply don’t know enough of the blogosphere to “nominate” 15 blogs.) These are in no particular order. I think that the blogosphere is a particular service to humanity. There is no shortage of insightful, well written, informative, and consciousness oriented blogs in the world. It is an honor to share such good company and participate in this world service. Keep up the great work everyone. It matters!